It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
2. On the J Databases page, click on the link for Journal Citation Reports:
3. You will be taken to the InCites Journal Citation Reports default search page:
The library’s subscription to InCites Journal Citation Reports runs from 1997 to present.
4. To get a listing of the top ranked journals in a particular discipline, click the Select Categories link in the left-hand column, then select one or more disciplines using the check boxes:
In this example, we'll select the "Engineering, Biomedical" category:
Hit the "X" in the upper right corner to collapse the box after making your selection(s).
5. You may continue selecting and adjusting other options in the left-hand column as desired. Other options include Year of journal publication, Edition (SCIE for science journals, SSCI for social science; note there is no edition for the humanities), Quartile, Publisher, Impact Factor Range, and so on. For a full explanation of all options, see the Journal Citation Reports Help page.
Hit Submit when you are done making your selections:
6. Journals will be listed by Journal Impact Factor by default. Click any of the titles in the other columns to reorder results by journal title, total cites per journal, or Eigenfactor score:
7. Check boxes beside each journal title to build a custom list of journals or click Select All at the top of the column to select the entire list. Click the download icon in the top right corner to download selections in PDF, CSV, or XLS file format; or click the folder icon to view, edit, and delete custom report selections: