Looking for historical financial statistics? The University of Pennsylvania's Lippincott Library offers the Collection of Historical Annual Reports, which provides annual reports covering the period 1800-1955, all in PDF format. This moderately-sized collection is as helpful for research as is it interesting to browse. More information...
General Reference Sources
Rate This Site
Resources on the study of accounting
Library of Congress Call Number Ranges:
Accounting and Bookkeeping HF5601 - HF5689
Business Mathematics and Commercial Arithmetic HF5691 – HF5716
This collection includes sources such as dictionaries, encyclopedias and directories to help find brief explanations and general information about terms and concepts in Accounting.
Reference Sources in Accounting
- Miller comprehensive GAAP guide. HF5635 .M631 (Reference, 2nd floor)
- Miller comprehensive GAAS guide. HF5667 .M514 (Reference, 2nd floor)
- RMA annual statement studies. HF 5681.R25 R6 (Reference, 2nd floor)
- Wiley CPA examination review. HF5661 .W45 2003 (Reference, 2nd floor)
- Certified internal auditor model exam. HF5668 .C477 (Reference, 2nd floor)
Online Reference Sources in Accounting
Reference Librarian/ Liaison to Jindal School of Management