- Ebrary is a collection of over 15,000 electronic books which includes most subjects. Titles are searchable in the online catalog
- Safari Tech Books Online is a collection of electronic books. All of the titles are searchable in the online catalog.
- EBooks on EBSCOHost is a collection of over 40,000 electronic books. Titles are also searchable from the online catalog.
Business Plans and Proposals
McDermott Library has books which will be useful resources for helping you create a business plan or proposal for a class assignment or for entrepreneurial purposes. Often there will be very detailed, real world step-by-step instructions. Many of these books will also have sample business plans, executive summaries as well as financial analyses.
Library of Congress Call Number Ranges: HD30.28
This list includes titles with appendices showing sample business plans.
- Business plans that work. HD30.28 .T5766 2004 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The McGraw-Hill Guide to writing a high-impact business plan. HD30.28 .A75 1995 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Tips & traps for writing effective business plans. HD30.28 .B33 2007 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- How to writen a successful business plan. HD30.28 .B775 1987 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Business models made easy. HD30.28 .D3965 2006 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Successful business models. HD30.28 .D397 2003 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The entrepreneur's guide to building better business plans. HD30.28 .M3853 1992 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Building your business plan. HD30.28 .M385 1985 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The total business plan. HD30.28 .O35 1995 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Bankable business plans. HD30.28 .R644 2004 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The focused business plan. HD30.28 .V36 1992 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Business planning for the entrepreneur. HD30.28 .W54 1983
How to Cite
- The Little, Brown guide to research and documentation
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
- A manual for writers of term papers, theses, and dissertations (Turabian)
- The Chicago manual of style
- Noodletools Knowledge Base - online database of how-to articles that help answer questions about ALA and MLA citations
- Student Success Center - obtain writing and citation help, (by appointment only).
- Naveen Jindal School of Management Business Communication Center
- RefWorks is a citation management service that allows you to import citations from online article indexes and databases, organize and manage these references within folders, automatically format them within papers and create instant bibliographies in a variety of styles.
JSOM Liaison/Subject Specialist
Reference Librarian/ Liaison to Jindal School of Management