The Lexis Nexis EASI Market Planning Tool will help to formulate demographics for business plans and proposals.
View the YouTube tutorial video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huVKzSZvfPI&playnext=1&videos=Zij0TN3AMe4&feature=mfu_in_order
Business Plans and Proposals
McDermott Library has books which will be useful resources for helping you create a business plan or proposal for a class assignment or for entrepreneurial purposes. Often there will be very detailed, real world step-by-step instructions. Many of these books will also have sample business plans, executive summaries as well as financial analyses.
Library of Congress Call Number Ranges: HD30.28
This list includes titles with appendices showing sample business plans.
- Business plans that work. HD30.28 .T5766 2004 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The McGraw-Hill Guide to writing a high-impact business plan. HD30.28 .A75 1995 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Tips & traps for writing effective business plans. HD30.28 .B33 2007 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- How to writen a successful business plan. HD30.28 .B775 1987 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Business models made easy. HD30.28 .D3965 2006 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Successful business models. HD30.28 .D397 2003 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The entrepreneur's guide to building better business plans. HD30.28 .M3853 1992 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Building your business plan. HD30.28 .M385 1985 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The total business plan. HD30.28 .O35 1995 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Bankable business plans. HD30.28 .R644 2004 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- The focused business plan. HD30.28 .V36 1992 (Main Stacks, 4th floor)
- Business planning for the entrepreneur. HD30.28 .W54 1983
How to Cite
- Little, Brown guide to research and documentation
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association BF76.7 .P83 2010
- A manual for writers of research papers, theses, and dissertations : Chicago style for students and researchers (Turabian)
- The Chicago manual of style
- NoodleTools Knowledge Base online database of how-to articles that help answer questions about ALA and MLA citations
- GEMS Writing Center - obtain writing and citation help, (by appointment only, 972-883-6707)
- Citation Manager: RefWorks is a citation management service that allows you to import citations from online article indexes and databases, organize and manage these references within folders, automatically format them within papers and create instant bibliographies in a variety of styles.
- JSOM Business Communication Center Schedule an appointment: Book Now-Real Time